Year Three Home Learning
Here is your home learning that links to your work in school this half-term.
We would like you to do one maths lesson, one English lesson and one other curriculum lesson each day. If you are able to do more, please do We would like you to do your basic skills home learning as often as you can, for example handwriting, reading, numbers skills and spellings.
Staff from school will be in touch to check how you are and talk to you about your learning. They are looking forward to finding out which parts you are enjoying most.
Basic Skills Learning - Click on the links below for your basic skills home learning.
Click on the links below to access the curriculum lessons.
- English Lessons (Mulan by Michaela Morgan)
- English Lessons (How Bees Make Honey - Explanation Writing)
- Maths Lessons
- Please refer to the weekly focus and select the correct unit of lessons.
- week beginning 17.04.23 – 21.04.23 - Measures (capacity: lessons 4-8)
- week beginning 24.04.23 – 28.04.23 - Fractions
- week beginning 01.05.23 – 05.05.23 - Fractions
- week beginning 08.05.23 – 12.05.23 - Length and Perimeter (retrieval of previous learning)
- week beginning 15.05.23 – 19.05.23 - Time
- week beginning 22.05.23 – 26.05.23 - Time
- History Lesson 1 (Why do we celebrate Remembrance Day?)
- History Lesson 2 (How is Remembrance Day celebrated in the UK?)
- History Lesson 3 (How do other countries around the world commemorate those who died in the World Wars?)
We would like you to do one maths lesson, one English lesson and one other curriculum lesson each day. If you are able to do more, please do.