Year Three Home Learning
Here is your home learning that links to your work in school this half-term.
We would like you to do one maths lesson, one English lesson and one theme lesson each day. If you are able to do more, please do We would like you to do your basic skills home learning as often as you can, for example handwriting, reading, numbers skills and spellings.
Staff from school will be in touch to check how you are and talk to you about your learning. They are looking forward to finding out which parts you are enjoying most.
Basic Skills Learning - Click on the links below for your basic skills home learning.
Click on the links below to access maths, English, theme, music and PSHE lessons.
- English Lessons – Explanation Writing
- English Lessons – Narrative Writing
- Maths Lessons
- Please refer to the weekly focus and select the correct unit of lessons.
- Week beginning 7th June – Measures (lessons 1-5)
- Weeks beginning 13th June and 20th June - Addition and Subtraction (lessons 5 and 6, 8-15)
- Week beginning 27th June - Time (lessons 1-5)
- Week beginning 4th July and 11th July - Deriving multiplication and division facts (lessons 1-10)
- Week beginning 18th July - Graphs (lessons 1-5)
- Theme Lessons - Plants
- Theme Lessons - Light and Dark
- PSHE Lessons – Money Matters
- Music Lessons – Musical Processes
We would like you to do one maths lesson, one English lesson and one theme lesson each day. If you are able to do more, please do.