Year Three Home Learning
Here is your home learning that links to your work in school this half-term.
We would like you to do one maths lesson, one English lesson and one theme lesson each day. If you are able to do more, please do We would like you to do your basic skills home learning as often as you can, for example handwriting, reading, numbers skills and spellings.
Staff from school will be in touch to check how you are and talk to you about your learning. They are looking forward to finding out which parts you are enjoying most.
Basic Skills Learning - Click on the links below for your basic skills home learning.
Click on the links below to access maths, English, theme, music and PSHE lessons.
- English Lessons (The BFG- Narrative Writing)
- English Lessons (Portia Spiders- Non-Chronological Report)
- Maths Lessons
- Please refer to the weekly focus and select the correct unit of lessons.
- week beginning 03.01.23 – 06.01.23 - Place Value
- week beginning 09.01.23 – 13.01.23 - Addition and Subtraction
- week beginning 16.01.23 – 20.01.23 - Angles and Shape
- week beginning 23.01.23 – 27.01.23 - Multiplication and Division
- week beginning 30.01.23 – 03.02.23 - Fractions
- week beginning 06.02.23 – 10.02.23 - Length and Perimeter
We would like you to do one maths lesson, one English lesson and one theme lesson each day. If you are able to do more, please do.