PE - Mondays and Tuesdays
PE - Tuesdays and Wednesdays
Fridays (both classes):
Spelling and homework due in
Fridays (both classes)
Year Five Home Learning
Here is your home learning that links to your work in school this half-term.
We would like you to do one maths lesson, one English lesson and one theme lesson each day. If you are able to do more, please do. We would like you to do your basic skills home learning as often as you can, for example handwriting, reading, numbers skills and spellings.
Staff from school will be in touch to check how you are and talk to you about your learning. They are looking forward to finding out which parts you are enjoying most.
Basic Skills Learning - Click on the links below for your basic skills home learning.
Click on the links below to access maths, English, theme, music and PSHE lessons.
- Maths Lessons
- Please refer to the weekly focus and select the correct unit of lessons.
- week beginning 03.01.23 – 06.01.23 - Place value
- week beginning 09.01.23 – 13.01.23 - Addition and subtraction (including decimals)
- week beginning 16.01.23 – 20.01.23 - Angles
- week beginning 23.01.23 – 27.01.23 - Fractions (ordering and addition and subtraction)
- week beginning 30.01.23 – 03.02.23 - Measurement (length)
- week beginning 06.02.23 – 10.02.23 - Decimals
We would like you to do one maths lesson, one English lesson and one theme lesson each day. If you are able to do more, please do.