Year Four Home Learning
Here is your home learning that links to your work in school this half-term.
We would like you to do one maths lesson, one English lesson and one theme lesson each day. If you are able to do more, please do. We would like you to do your basic skills home learning as often as you can, for example handwriting, reading, numbers skills and spellings.
Staff from school will be in touch to check how you are and talk to you about your learning. They are looking forward to finding out which parts you are enjoying most.
Click on the links below to access maths, English, theme, music and PSHE lessons.
- English Lessons (from week beginning 7th June) - Narrative Writing
- English Lessons (from week beginning 7th July) - Poetry
- Maths Lessons
- Please refer to the weekly focus and select the correct unit of lessons.
- Week beginning 7th June - Solving measure and money problems
- Week beginning 13th June - Addition and subtraction (lessons 11 - 15)
- Week beginning 20th June - Decimals
- Week beginning 27th June - Position and direction
- Week beginning 4th July - Multiplication and division (lessons 13 -20)
- Week beginning 11th July - Multiplication and division (lessons 13 -20)
- Week beginning 18th July - Interpreting and presenting data
- Theme Lessons – Building Locational Knowledge: South America
- Theme Lessons – Human Anatomy
- Theme Lessons - Ecosystems
- PSHE Lessons - Money Matters
- Music Lessons – Musical Processes
We would like you to do one maths lesson, one English lesson and one theme lesson each day. If you are able to do more, please do.