Year Two Home Learning
Here is your home learning that links to your work in school this half-term.
We would like you to do one maths lesson, one English lesson and one theme lesson each day. If you are able to do more, please do. We would like you to do your basic skills home learning as often as you can, for example handwriting, reading, numbers skills and spellings.
Staff from school will be in touch to check how you are and talk to you about your learning. They are looking forward to finding out which parts you are enjoying most.
Basic Skills Learning - Click on the links below for your basic skills home learning.
Click on the links below to access maths, English, theme, music and PSHE lessons.
- English Lessons (7th – 17th June) - Openings
- English Lessons (20th June – 1st July) - Story Writing
- English Lessons (4th - 15th July) - Instructions
- English Lessons (18th – 22nd July) - The Unlucky Man
- Maths Lessons (7th – 24th June) - Face, shapes and patterns
- Maths Lessons (27th June – 8th July) - Money
- Maths Lessons (11th – 22nd July) - Measures
- Theme Lessons - Habitats
- Theme Lessons – Sculpture
- PSHE Lessons - I know my rights
- Music Lessons – Contrast
We would like you to do one maths lesson, one English lesson and one theme lesson each day. If you are able to do more, please do.