Our curriculum is designed to ensure that every child receives a broad, balanced, progressive and differentiated curriculum that prepares them for life.
Our expectation is that children will develop the view that learning is a worthwhile experience in its own right.
The intended outcomes are:
- Happy pupils who have deeply learned memories to share and stories to tell in later life
- Pupils who have developed a love of reading
- Pupils who are knowledge and skills rich and can successfully apply learning independently in a range of situations
- Pupils who are resilient learners, can solve problems, make the right choices, learn from mistakes and are confident in a variety of situations
- Pupils who apply British Values and feel included within society
- Pupils with positive self-esteem who have a sense of who they are
- Pupils who are well-rounded and who display kindness and can empathise, effectively using interpersonal skills
- Pupils who have experienced a range of cultural and social experiences on which they can build in the future
- Pupils are team players who are competitive in the right circumstances
- Pupils who know how to stay safe and are prepared for the next stage of life when they leave our school
If you would like any further details about our curriculum, please contact the school office.